This blog shows some of my works. The first part of the blog shows some models I did in Ilion Animation Studios (www.ilion.com) during the preproduction and production phases of the movie “Planet 51“. I was employed there between 2004 and 2008 in the Sets & Props Department, where I realized a big quantity of models. These included organic environments, indoor and outdoor sets as well as all kinds of vehicles and props. In the same department I realized set dressing and scene composing works. here you can see a few models I made for the movie. I did not texture any of them, I just posted these textured models to show how they look in the movie. All these models and images are property of Ilion Animation Studios.

The second part of this blog show some characters I made as a freelance and some personal works that I mainly developed for Digital Puppets, a group I founded together with three good friends. We really enjoyed what we did during that time, for example "Marvin & Sam"(2003 ),a self production short movie which taught me a lot about all the different phases of a 3D project. It was a great training.

Jesus Orillan