Eilipsis






This is a personal project I work during free time. My experience in 3D is mostely in the movie industry but since I worked for videogames at Daedalic and Elite 3D something inside me woke up.
I had this idea for a story in my head I cloudn´t get rid of and I didn´t know what to do with it, a short movie, a script for a movie ( I´m not a whriter so...), I also thought it could work for a comic in 3D,( I didn´t see much of them), or it could be nothing, but as I said I couldn´t get rid of it so I had to do somethin with it. I mostely do environment and set dressing for movies. I just love to create something that doesn´t exist and "bring it to live", a believable world that exist beyod the horizon line or the edges of a screen, a real place. In movies you always work from a camera perspective, there are some sequences or scenes where the action moves around the space and the camera explores it but basically you work from a single point of view.

I´m working in Unity3D to finish a game prototipe. A lot still to do but I´m enjoing and learning a lot in the process.

Here are some concepts, models and videos.






    Robot Pose Rifle
    by Jesus Orillan
    on Sketchfab





    Astronaut Bag
    by Jesus Orillan
    on Sketchfab